Position: CHANNEL SALES CONSULTANT
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or engineering field.
- 2-3 Years of UAE Experience in ICT / Professional Audio Video / Digital Signage field, especially selling Products and Solutions, either in channel sale or direct sale.
- Valid UAE driving license
- Meet or Exceed assigned annual sales target.
- Setting up new channel partners and meet company standards.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with customers and maintain a long-lasting relationship with existing partners.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to achieve sales and revenue targets as set by the Management.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner and give technical support to the partners and end users.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Understands current requirements and the need of our partner and maintain high partner satisfaction.
- Supports partners organizations in selling to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meeting project consultants for products specification approval on projects.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of quarterly and annual sales/marketing plan.
- Acquisition of new channel partners and retention of existing channel partners.
- Team management, Time management and campaign management.
- Motivate and supports the entire team and coordinate sales details, maintain the customer database.
- Effectively communicate and interact with partners, executive management, internal and external customers.
- Act as strategic leadership and represent the organization with highest level of professionalism.
- Provide technical solutions based on product line.